Vibrant Publisher Guidelines
Vibrant will not work with websites that contain, promote or link directly to certain types of content. This includes but is not limited to:
- Violent content, racial intolerance, defamatory, libelous, threatening or other material that advocates against any individual or organization
- Pornography and adult-orientated content
- Illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Excessive vulgar, profane or obscene language
- Gambling content
- Promotion of weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others
Websites may not display Vibrant advertisements on pages with content protected by copyright law unless they have the necessary legal rights to display that content.
These Publisher Guidelines are subject to change at Vibrant's sole discretion.