Terms & Conditions
To learn more about Vibrant Media's Guidelines & Standards click here.
- Vibrant In-Text Advertising is powered by a publisher-side technology called IntelliTXT™. IntelliTXT™ is administered with the permission and support of publishing partners. The code is installed by publishers into their sites and does not require any additional code, Adware, or Spyware to be downloaded or uploaded by a user.
- Vibrant Media respects privacy and does not require the use of personally identifiable or behavioral information relating to an individual user.
- Vibrant In-Text Ad Units are distinguished by a double-underline to identify that the word contains an advertisement link.
- Vibrant In-Text Ad Units will always be clearly identified as an advertisement with the word "Advertisement", "Sponsor", or "Ad" clearly displayed above the ad.
- The identification of words and phrases by the IntelliTXT™ automated process takes place after the article has been posted online.
- Vibrant In-Text Advertising links will go directly to the identified advertiser website as denoted by the URL.
- Vibrant Media strongly encourages publishers not to implement IntelliTXT™ in late breaking news, political coverage, or other news channels that Vibrant Media deems to be controversial or inappropriate.
- Vibrant Media does not work with Adult advertisers and only serves advertising messages and copy that are in accordance with national advertising guidelines.