FAQs: Vibrant In-Text Advertising
- What are the advantages of Vibrant In-Text Advertising?
- What is the Vibrant Word Ownership Program?
- What is IntelliTXT™?
- Which kinds of companies use Vibrant In-Text Advertising to advertise?
- Which Web Publishers implement Vibrant In-Text Advertising?
- How much does Vibrant In-Text Advertising cost?
- I already have a keyword list that I'm using for my search advertising,
can I also use this for Vibrant In-Text Advertising?
- Can I get help building my keyword list?
- Do you have a word suggestion tool?
- Should I include plurals and misspellings in my word/word phrase list?
- How will my campaign be reported?
- Is it possible to rotate between different ads for the same word and word phrase?
Vibrant provides publisher-side technology. Publisher-side means that all of our solutions reside on the individual server of the websites we partner with.
- Vibrant In-Text Advertising is not downloaded to your computer.
- Vibrant In-Text Advertising does not upload personally identifiable information from your computer.
- Vibrant In-Text Advertising does not collect or store any personally identifiable user information.
For more information regarding Vibrant Media’s privacy policies please click here.
2. What are the advantages of Vibrant In-Text Advertising?
Across the internet, Vibrant In-Text Advertising enables words and phrases to become opportunities to engage your customers. Vibrant In-Text Advertising is delivered in a user-driven format allowing users to connect with your brand, when it's relevant and on their own terms. Vibrant In-Text Advertising enables advertisers to become synonymous with the words that describe their products and define their brand.
- Information gathering
- Making the purchase decision
3. What is the Vibrant Word Ownership Program?
Which words are relevant to your brands? Advertisers can now secure their product, industry or brand words exclusively across the internet. Rotate campaign initiatives, 24/7, 365 days a year. They're your words - own them.
- Solidify your position - gain mindshare
- Clarify your message - ensure that your brand is synonymous with your core word(s)
- Secure your words - protect your word(s) from competition
- Change perception - introduce a new capability or strength
Vibrant In-Text Advertising and SmartAd are powered by the IntelliTXT™ technology. IntelliTXT™ reads web pages and double-underlines words and word-phrases dynamically and in real time. The code is installed by publishers into their sites and does not require any additional code, adware or spyware to be downloaded or uploaded by a user. IntelliTXT™ is administered with the permission and support of our publishing partners.
5. Which kinds of companies use Vibrant In-Text Advertising to advertise?
Vibrant works with leading advertisers worldwide such as Microsoft, Apple, Sony, Daimler-Chrysler, Johnson & Johnson, Nike, and Samsung. Our campaigns span across a variety of categories such as automotive, computing and technology, consumer electronics, entertainment and gaming, business and finance, health, travel and women's interests.
Vibrant works with some of the world’s leading web publishers across multiple content categories throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. Contact us for additional information.
7. How much does Vibrant In-Text Advertising cost?
The cost of a Vibrant In-Text campaign varies depending on the inventory available and the content category selected. For specific pricing contact a member of our sales team.
8. I already have a keyword list that I'm using for my search advertising, can I also use this for Vibrant In-Text Advertising? No. Vibrant In-Text Advertising works differently than search advertising in that it demands an exact match to keywords found in copy. Our Knowledge Engineers can work with you to ‘naturalize’ any pre-existing search terms for use with Vibrant In-Text Advertising.
9. Can I get help building my keyword list?
Yes. Whether you need to customize an existing list for Vibrant In-Text Advertising or build a new list from scratch, Vibrant's team of Knowledge Engineers will work with you to ensure your campaign has the best possible chance for success.
10. Do you have a word suggestion tool?
No, we don't. We don't believe that the automatic generation of terms can ever provide the level of unique tailoring and customization required for a successful In-Text Advertising campaign.
Plurals and variations of valid, natural language terms should definitely be included. However, misspellings should not because misspelled words do not appear within professional web content.
12. How will my campaign be reported?
All advertisers have access to full campaign reports 24/7 through Vibrant Media’s web based reporting interface.
13. Is it possible to rotate between different ads for the same word and word phrase?
No, Vibrant doesn't currently support multiple ads per word/word phrase. However, advertisers are still strongly encouraged to create individual ads tailored to each specific word/word phrase.