In-Text Advertising Guidelines And Standards
Vibrant Offers Recommended Guidelines & Standards for In-Text Advertising.
- Vibrant In-Text Ad units will always be clearly identified as an advertisement with the word "Advertisement", "Sponsor", or "Ad" clearly displayed above the ad.
- Vibrant respects privacy and does not require the use of personally identifiable or behavioral information relating to an individual user.
- Vibrant In-Text Ad units are distinguished by a double-underline to identify that the word contains an advertisement link.
- Vibrant In-Text Advertising is powered by a publisher-side technology called IntelliTXT™. IntelliTXT™ is administered with the permission and support of publishing partners. The code is installed by publishers into their sites and does not require any additional code, Adware, or Spyware to be downloaded or uploaded by a user.
- The identification of words and phrases by the IntelliTXT™ technology is an independent and automated process that takes place after the article has been posted online. At no point can the editorial process be controlled or influenced.
- Vibrant In-Text Advertising links will go directly to the identified advertiser web site as denoted by the URL.
- Vibrant does not work with Adult advertisers and serves only advertising messages and copy that are in accordance with national advertising guidelines.
- Vibrant closely monitors late breaking news and political coverage ensuring that the advertising creative/copy is relevant and appropriate.